Tales From the Bottom of the Film Business

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Topical set conversation with Annie the make-up chick about the Bush Administration

Annie: Sometimes I just think they're, like, so evil.
Me: Tell me about it.
Annie: Like, don't you think one day they might just rip off their masks and they'll be aliens underneath?
Me: Ha ha, exactly!
Annie: I mean, look at Cheney and Bush, look at the way their faces move. Especially Cheney. It would make total sense to me if he was an alien.
Me: Oh…Yeah, I'm not sure I believe in - Not that I know there isn't life on other planets, but -
Annie: You'd be surprised about what they know, what they've found out in New Mexico. There's a lot of evidence that they've been here for years.
Me: Huh...Well, I've gotta get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home